- The Center For Advanced Acupuncture5901 Telegraph Road
Elkton, MD 21921(410) 928-8058
- Mon - Fri11am - 7pmSat9am - 3pm*By appointment only
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Traditional Tips for Insomnia •
- • Spring TCM Life Tips •
- • Self-Care and Preventative Medicines •
Monthly Archives: October 2020
If you feel like you’re battling frequent colds, a cough that won’t quit, or just seem to be tired all the time, it may benefit you to find time for a daily walk or simple exercise routine. Doing this a few times per week can have many health benefits and help build your immune system.
Viruses such as
Traditional Chinese medicine is a medical system that incorporates numerous methods for treating disease and illness. One of the tools found in the toolbox of the Traditional Chinese medicine practitioner is known as moxibustion.
This technique involves the burning of mugwort, known as “moxa”, which is an herb that facilitates healing. The purpose of moxibustion is to