- The Center For Advanced Acupuncture5901 Telegraph Road
Elkton, MD 21921(410) 928-8058
- Mon - Fri11am - 7pmSat9am - 3pm*By appointment only
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Traditional Tips for Insomnia •
- • Spring TCM Life Tips •
- • Self-Care and Preventative Medicines •
Monthly Archives: January 2021
As we enter a new year, it is natural to want to look back on the last one. As humans, we have the gift and the hurdle of marking time, so it can feel helpful to recall memories we want to hold on to or look for lessons we can take with us.
To that end, here are three
It’s that time of year again: the time when many of us engage in the practice of setting a new year’s resolution.
It seems, though, that hand-in-hand with new year’s resolutions is the prediction of inevitable failure. That as soon as you pick a resolution, you won’t actually make it through the whole year sticking with the new behavior,